Welcome, we would like to partner with you on your way forward, through learning that engages and inspires you.
First Door facilitates active learning experiences designed for Early Childhood Educators and Directors; and, for Leaders and Managers across all industries.
Whether you participate in our workshops, team professional development or enrol as a student, you will be encouraged to:
- grow in confidence and capability
- learn with and from others
- reflect on your practice to work towards current best practice
- use learning that is practical and relevant to your work role
Why choose First Door? Our big differences
First Door is about making a positive and real difference for you personally and professionally. Our motivation comes from a desire to improve the training and professional development experience.
Rather than leaving you feeling isolated, stressed or over stretched, we partner with you to develop knowledge, skills and capability relevant to your work role and career.
First Door facilitates a range of interactive professional development opportunities with:
1. A range of workshops designed for educators and leaders ongoing learning
2. Team professional development services
3. Accredited training in:
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate lll in Early Childhood Education and Care
As a First Door student, you will be connected, engaged and supported with:
- a personal mentor for study support and a monthly workplace meeting - to guide you into achieving best workplace practice
- a competency based interactive workshop for each unit of study - no more struggling alone through text books or online materials
- engaging resources and social media environments - to keep you regularly updated with inspiration
- meaningful workplace related assessment, with timely and constructive feedback on your work - no more long waits to hear back about your work.