Join in professional education with First Door, designed for Early Childhood educators, leaders and directors to:
- grow in confidence and capability as early learning professional
- use learning that is practical and relevant to your work role and the National Quality Framewor
- be able to lead and inspire others in the profession
But the best part? You'll become well equipped to nurture young children, and their love of learning. By feeling capable, you can fully enjoy the rewards of your role, and be able to make a positive and real difference in people's lives.
Why choose First Door? Our big differences
First Door was founded in 2012 by two women on a mission to develop professional capability in Early Childhood. First Door is about making a positive and real difference for children, for families, for Early Childhood education and for you.
First Door will connect, engage and support you in active learning with:
- a personal mentor for study support and a monthly workplace meeting to guide you into achieving best workplace practice
- a competency based interactive workshop for each unit of study
- engaging resources and social media environments for inspiration
- meaningful workplace related assessment, with timely and constructive feedback on your work
Contact us or phone 07 3103 2336 to develop your professional capability and open career opportunities